Ad Code

Collection of Old coins and foreign notes | As a Numismatist

 Hello readers! I am Vivek and I certainly couldn't play football or baseball with a team of one. But there was one thing I could do - collect things. So I did and did I ever! I collected ancient coins and notes of different countries and this excited me to know more about it. It is a matter of fact that till now, I have collected 74 different species of old Indian coins and 14 different notes of foreign countries.

It would be my pleasure to share them with you all.




 

THANK YOU

________________________________________________________________________________

Get notified about notes of all subjects, art integrated projects and many more at our website VIVEK (vivek-in.blogspot.com)

🛩️ Fly to our official Telegram Group.


  SUBSCRIBE  




Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code